Daily $380 Weekly $1,710 (7days)
The Terex PT30 is the most compact track loader in the Terex product range. At only 1219mm wide, the PT30 thrives in confined spaces and also in all weather conditions. From mud and sand to hills and steep inclines.
The Terex PT30 positrack loader has a unique track design with patented, open rail suspension style rubber undercarriage that proves to have better floatation, lower impact on the environment and a more comfortable ride than wheel machines.
This machine also has industry leading ground clearance, best power to weight ratio and also greater travel speed.
- Compact and maneuverable, ideal for productive work even in tight situations where access is limited.
- Very low ground pressure allows work on soft or sensitive surfaces with minimal damage or impact.
- Easy operation with pilot-operated joystick controls and comfortable operator’s station.
- Standard auxiliary hydraulics and quick coupler attach easily to a wide range of performance-matched attachments.
- Width 1219 mm
- Height 1829 mm
- Length 2845 mm
- Ground clearance 254 mm
- Track width 280 mm
- Lift height 2565 mm
- Engine 3 cylinder Perkins diesel
- Power 32.7 hp @ 2800 rpm
- Travel speed 10.5 kp/h
- Track length on ground 139.7 cm